Saturday, July 5, 2008

Another year, another Tour de France

but we're not there in France this year :-(. Which is too bad, because my favourite rider is one of the favourites to win this year (Cadel Evans), and there's a Canadian in the race for the first time in over 10 years (Ryder Hesjedal of the Garmin-Chipotle team).

As for my own riding, I had major unexpected surgery in March, and really I'm only just now starting to get back on track regarding cycling - no way I'd be riding up Alpe d'Huez anytime soon.

So, instead, I'm always finding articles and bits about cycling and my favourite riders that I want to share, sometimes I do that on various internet cycling forums - but I thought perhaps I'd share various links here as well. We'll see how long I actually keep this up ...

No comments: